This entry will be about Treasure Trooper. Rated: 1 2 3 4 5
About a year ago I discovered Treasure Trooper I didn't get to involved because I doubted it being real. So, I checked it out and never checked it out again, until now. Recently, after realizing I needed an extra cash flow, I began to check it out for real.
How it works:
The thing about Treasure Trooper is that you only get one paycheck a month. Not your usual two a month from a normal job. Making the money is so easy you will probably end up making an hour or two dedicated to treasure trooper a day, considering that as a real job.

Getting started, where to look first:
Create an account by clicking here, look on your left hand side and click on "Cash offers". This is where it all begins. I liked starting off with the "quarter bin", these are pretty much 100% sure to go through and you don't have to fully complete these offers.

The regular offers are just a little harder to get approved but not by much, just a little longer then the "quarter bin".
Clearing Cookies and all these e-mail addresses:
As you go through doing your offers make sure you are clearing your cookies and history every couple offers.

I prefer making a few (okay, maybe more then a few) e-mails in this business. I use yahoo.com to register my e-mails because they allow such an easy e-mail sign up page. When doing offers, try to constantly change your emails but make sure you are checking these e-mails for confirmation e-mails and any useful information. Remember not to use your main e-mail address unless you'd like to get spammed a lot.
The quarter bin:
Start off by going to "Cash Offers" on the left hand side and clicking the link that says "Check out the quarter bin"

then clicking which offer you would like to do(only click on offer until you've finished), type in a valid e-mail (this can include an e-mail you created specifically for Treasure Trooper, which i suggest for spam reasons) and fill out all the information asked.

Once completed you will come to a page with "yes/no" questions for ads, click NO for them all except one (Reason for this is because they ask that you check "yes" for at least one offer).

Each offer takes about 3-5 minutes depending on how fast you go. Keep reading for more details.
Fast technique for "yes/no" offers:
My fast technique for the constant yes/no questions is to put one finger on the "tab" button on your key board and one finger on the arrow key pointing all the way to the right. Making a "tab, right key, tab, right key, etc pattern, until you reach the "submit" key at the bottom on the page.
Click "1 offer on this page", Click "2 offers on this page, TIPS:

As annoying as this page can be use your "end" or "pg dwn" key on your key board (quarter offers ONLY) click next until you reach a page that doesn't say "next".


Click TWO offers on that page, then X out of both pages. Go back to your Treasure Trooper page and click "Done", located next to the offer you just clicked.

As far as this page goes for any other offer NOT including $0.25, your best bet is to definitely click on the number of ads they ask you to click on.

Pearls, Pennies, Dimes, FAQ:
Every time you complete and offer you get to play a game trying to find the pearl. I LOVE these pearls because every 8 pearls you collect, you get 2 free referrals. If you check out Treasure Troopers referral plan, you'll know it's amazing. You can also collect pearls for other reasons too, check out the "Trading hut" to view what else you can purchase. You can by a few things with pennies (which you get for every offer you complete EXCEPT $0.25 offers), again found out The Trading Hut. As far as the dimes go, you can get amazing things with them, however you don't get money for these offers, they strictly only give you dimes. Which isn't a bad thing since you can purchase $50.00 worth of a gift card!
Free Trial offers:
As much as a i love free trial offers, they are sometimes a pain in the butt!

All you need for these offers is a credit/debit card. You sign up for an offer you are interested in, stay until the trials over, then cancel. I love doing these offers because they offer me a chance to check out other sites and what they have to offer. For example, emusic.com offered to give me $3.50 (which i received!) to try there 7 days free trial offer PLUS 25 FREE downloads. Which to me what beyond nice. However, because i'm already trying to make an extra income, I could no longer be apart of there site. The thing that makes it a pain in my butt is remembering to cancel, I try to keep track of my trial offers by writing it all down on paper. (I have my very own TT notebook for keeping track of information, e-mails, etc.)
No comments:
Post a Comment